Bike Description for
Innovative, thrilling and beautiful; you’re hooked
at first glance.
STRIPPED. BOBBED. BONNIES.
Thoroughbred custom classics, the Bonneville Bobber and Bobber Black, cleverly combine elegant engineering and category-leading technology and capability with an unparalleled heritage and exciting hot rod ride and sound. At the heart of both motorbikes you’ll find the thrilling high-torque Bonneville 1200cc engine, with its dedicated ‘Bobber tune’ for more torque and power lower down than even the Bonneville T120.
BOBBER RANGE KEY FEATURES
ABS & SWITCHABLE TRACTION CONTROL
The Bobber incorporates an ABS and switchable traction control system that optimises the delivery of torque when traction is compromised to maximise rider safety and control.
THE BONNEVILLE BOBBER
The Bonneville Bobber has absolutely peerless authenticity; a genuine Bonneville and a thoroughbred modern classic that’s both iconic and authentic. With its distinctive minimalist profile it delivers all the hallmarks of a classic bobber; clean lines and low stance, single seat and wide flat bars, minimal bodywork and wide rear wheel, and of course that all-important hard tail look.
THE BONNEVILLE BOBBER BLACK
The new Bobber Black enjoys all of the Bobber’s category-defining technology and capability, iconic silhouette, hidden ‘clean line’ rider technology and engineering innovations and adds even more aggressive attitude and blacked-out muscular style, along with an even higher level of specification, including category-leading Brembo front brake set-up with twin front discs, more muscular Showa forks and full-LED* headlight.
COMPARE THE LATEST BONNEVILLE BOBBER RANGEBONNEVILLE BOBBER
- ABS and switchable traction control
- Ride by wire
- Road and Rain riding modes
- Torque-assist clutch
- LED* rear light, indicators and number plate light
- Trip computer
- Floating aluminium single seat
- Adjustable riding position
- Swing cage for hard tail look
- Mono-shock suspension with linkage
- Low 690mm seat height
- High 10,000 mile/16,000km major service interval
BONNEVILLE BOBBER BLACK
ALL THE KEY FEATURES OF THE BOBBER, PLUS:
- 16inch Front wheel and Avon Cobra tyre
- Twin 310mm discs
- Twin Brembo front brakes
- 47mm Showa cartridge forks
- Full LED* headlight with DRL
- Single button cruise control
- Blacked-out detailing; exhaust, engine, bars, hubs, levers, etc..